ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

I know PX9 in person. She's doing nothing right now, and has no interest in creating music whatsoever.

She got a boyfriend though, but my buddy Eddie is the right one for her. This I know

So now on to the song. This song has popped up in my head/life each time I'm gonna go through an ending. And endings usually aren't easy. But this song kinda inspires me to walk on, no matter how tough it is. It truly is a masterpiece.

ElectroDynamix 2 ElectroDynamix 2

More like trance than classical, but it's pretty nice. Could use some more variation. Use of effects is excellent, and sound design is also good.

Needs to be a bit more interesting. I didn't quite find a catch with this song, but good work. Keep it up

missing the point missing the point

A little random and lousy sound design. Could be made better by even just adding more instruments.

NingNangNong responds:

thanks!

-hellcat- -hellcat-

When making my own tunes, complete them and am like "Wow, that was fucking A class shit I just made", then you discover a whole new world of music made by other artists.

Listen to a few of them and am not so proud anymore, rather disappointed. Then feel like a failure and there's no tomorrow for music production anymore. Thinking like "How could I ever in my life make that?"

That's the feeling I get from this song.

Regain Control Regain Control

I gotta give up this life. Y'know?

Great song btw

Wonderful Wonderful

Good luck man. Feel, that's what needed for great music.

alan walker -fadder (eysoy) alan walker -fadder (eysoy)

Dude. This is amazing. The mastering is near perfect.

Sides that I really dig the melody.

eysoy responds:

tank you

Sparkler - I Wanna Be (Remix) Sparkler - I Wanna Be (Remix)

Let the pain become a thing of the past.

Pretty nice song however it seems a bit lacking. Pretty good overall